- UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT FURTHER LIMITS GENERAL PERSONAL JURISDICTION
- SCOTUS DEFINES BOUNDARIES OF FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT
- United States Supreme Court Issues Much Anticipated TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC Decision
- Cooch and Taylor Obtains Summary Judgment for its Clients on Trade Secret Claims
- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
Tag Archives: summary judgment
Cooch and Taylor continues to lead in the field of trade secret law in Delaware. On April 20, 2017, Delaware Superior Court Judge Butler granted partial summary judgment in favor of Cooch and Taylor’s clients, Defendants Gastroenterology Associates P.A., Thomas … Continue reading