- UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT FURTHER LIMITS GENERAL PERSONAL JURISDICTION
- SCOTUS DEFINES BOUNDARIES OF FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT
- United States Supreme Court Issues Much Anticipated TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC Decision
- Cooch and Taylor Obtains Summary Judgment for its Clients on Trade Secret Claims
- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
Tag Archives: fcra
Cooch and Taylor Gains Membership in ACA International — the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
Cooch and Taylor is pleased to announce that it has become a member of ACA International — the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals. Founded in 1939, ACA brings together third-party collection agencies, law firms, asset buying companies, creditors and … Continue reading