- United States Supreme Court Issues Much Anticipated TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC Decision
- Cooch and Taylor Obtains Summary Judgment for its Clients on Trade Secret Claims
- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
Tag Archives: chancery
In a fifty-eight page Opinion issued today, Chancellor Bouchard analyzed and ultimately granted a motion to shift attorneys’ fees due to a party’s bad faith litigation tactics. Given the demanding standard of establishing “clear evidence” that a party acted in … Continue reading
In a typically colorful and engaging written decision from Vice Chancellor Glasscock, His Honor cited two of the most famous residents of the fictional town of Springfield: Moe Szyslak and Homer Simpson. The Memorandum Opinion in Walker, et al. v. … Continue reading