- United States Supreme Court Issues Much Anticipated TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC Decision
- Cooch and Taylor Obtains Summary Judgment for its Clients on Trade Secret Claims
- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
Tag Archives: 220
In a Memorandum Opinion issued August 31, 2016, Judge LeGrow, sitting as a Vice Chancellor by designation pursuant to Del. Const. art. IV, § 13(2), denied a shareholder demand for the inspection of books and records related to $69 million … Continue reading