- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
- Charging Liens: The Type of Fee Agreement Matters
- Superior Court Judge Rocanelli Grants New Trial Because of Faulty Jury Instruction
Category Archives: Delaware Bankruptcy Court
Main Case: In re: CWC Liquidation Inc. (f/k/a Coldwater Creek, Inc.) et al.; Bankr. Case No. 14-10867 (BLS) Plaintiff: Peter Kravitz, as Liquidating Trustee of the CWC Creditors’ Liquidating Trust On March 15, 2016, Peter Kravitz, as Liquidating Trustee (“Liquidating … Continue reading