- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
- Charging Liens: The Type of Fee Agreement Matters
- Superior Court Judge Rocanelli Grants New Trial Because of Faulty Jury Instruction
Monthly Archives: November 2016
In Lisowski, et al. v. Bayhealth Medical Center, Judge Rocanelli granted the Plaintiffs’ Motion for a New Trial in a medical negligence action. After an eight day trial, the jury found that Bayhealth had committed medical negligence but that the … Continue reading