- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
- Charging Liens: The Type of Fee Agreement Matters
- Superior Court Judge Rocanelli Grants New Trial Because of Faulty Jury Instruction
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Nobody likes reading warranty language, but as it turns out, that language actually matters. In LTL Acres L.P. v. Dryvit Systems, Inc., the Delaware Supreme Court overturned a grant of summary judgment in favor of Dryvit Systems, Inc. on statute … Continue reading
The Delaware District Court recently confirmed the Third Circuit’s long-standing position that there is no individual liability for violations of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (Title VII), or Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA). The … Continue reading