- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
- Charging Liens: The Type of Fee Agreement Matters
- Superior Court Judge Rocanelli Grants New Trial Because of Faulty Jury Instruction
Monthly Archives: December 2015
On Friday, December 4, 2015, the Delaware Supreme Court issued an order affirming the $6,518,000 jury verdict obtained by Cooch and Taylor attorneys Christopher Lee and Blake Bennett on behalf of their client Professional Investigating and Consulting Agency (“PICA”) in … Continue reading
The Delaware Superior Court recently issued a useful letter opinion addressing the admissibility of out of court statements. Plaintiffs moved in limine, in the case of Rochester v. Reyes, M.D., et al., to determine the admissibility of two key pieces … Continue reading