- UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT FURTHER LIMITS GENERAL PERSONAL JURISDICTION
- SCOTUS DEFINES BOUNDARIES OF FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT
- United States Supreme Court Issues Much Anticipated TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Foods Group Brands LLC Decision
- Cooch and Taylor Obtains Summary Judgment for its Clients on Trade Secret Claims
- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
Monthly Archives: December 2015
On Friday, December 4, 2015, the Delaware Supreme Court issued an order affirming the $6,518,000 jury verdict obtained by Cooch and Taylor attorneys Christopher Lee and Blake Bennett on behalf of their client Professional Investigating and Consulting Agency (“PICA”) in … Continue reading
The Delaware Superior Court recently issued a useful letter opinion addressing the admissibility of out of court statements. Plaintiffs moved in limine, in the case of Rochester v. Reyes, M.D., et al., to determine the admissibility of two key pieces … Continue reading