- Attorneys – Will Workers’ Compensation Cover Your Softball Injury?
- Standard of Review for Executive Compensation Awards: In Re Investors Bancorp, Inc. Stockholder Litigation
- Superior Court Decides Insurance Coverage Dispute Concerning Dole Stockholder Settlement
- Charging Liens: The Type of Fee Agreement Matters
- Superior Court Judge Rocanelli Grants New Trial Because of Faulty Jury Instruction
Monthly Archives: November 2015
In a decision dated November 17, 2015, the Delaware Supreme Court affirmed the Superior Court’s dismissal of Plaintiff Charles Crosnan’s declaratory judgment complaint on the basis of collateral estoppel. In short, Mr. Crosnan was performing work on a garage for Apex … Continue reading
On October 30, 2015, Vice Chancellor Parsons dismissed a Plaintiff’s claims on the grounds that: 1) three of the claims failed to state a cause of action for which relief could be granted under 12(b)(6); and 2) the remaining three claims … Continue reading